Sunday, December 10, 2006

104 post by steve

104 posts, today, basicaly calling me a fraud becuase steve typoed badly and published a claim that I have eaten his shit of another mans genitals it is incredable that he keeps one digging in deeper and deepr on this subjectI have never met Robeson there fore unles he is contending that some male lover of his got the shit and flew here for oral sex without ever bathing it is quite impoosible for Robeson mistaken claims which he also insists are true, as inists despite evedence that I am convicted sex offender tax cheat cheat welfare fraud and rapistindeed I am becoming concerned that he may indeed snap and I reffering anyone reading my blog as part of investagating my possible death I refer you esp to RRAP and to this older entry in my blog http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2006/05/in-unlikely-event-of-my-death.html

No comments: