Tuesday, June 9, 2009

somethoughts about blogging

one lots of folks blog. it is one place anyone can astory without being interuprted.

it can esaily make a pittqage for having fun

truly I owe something to Nimbusters the way they promote my blogsw to the world it is more effective than spaming and yet I don't control it and can't stop em sw all I have to sit back and watch the adsense stuff add , the silly the materail I write the more they promote it, well since it seems Imust have /deal with stalkers I might as well monetize them

it is an interting effort a KybiOshimaru senario but like Kirk I don't belive in a no win situation as with my web pages I realy don't care if anyone reads this stuff or not althoughI know thanks to adsense, according to adsense 15 bucks has already been crited to my accound to be paid in july and the month is young yet

all I truly care is that the pages impressions add up and the ads get cklicked now and then. No I am not asking you to do this but if an ads interts you please click and not aksing someone to sits and hit refresh over and over again to up the rate but if you do I don't mind

these blogs are my way of sharing with the world and I hope you enjoy them

No comments: