Monday, June 8, 2009

afew minutes MY wive finsihed a blogpost

my wives blogpost

various persons such our friends at a site called Nimbusters.org a truly bizzaree site where some truly bizzro folks hang out and dream odd schemes of revegnge for alleged slights, will it diagrres with accounts of myown in several ways I'll not list them for the guys make em work for the spam they will spew on that subject

there are 2 reason for that given the refusal of LE in the person of the cops in Illiiopolis I had to try and detect and build a case so I put out a bit of misinfo and conceal some facts so I can tell who is conected tot he real preps and who is not.

second of course my wife and I always had slightly different points of view WRT to these maters as do all humans observing the same event

my wife looking at the photo in this post or now hers

Do bear in mind I am not under oath on blogger. I do and will use disinfo to potect myself and my family my nation my beliefs

have a nice day

No comments: