Wednesday, April 15, 2009

tea party report from houghton MI

here is one photo from the event I thought perhaps the best single image other are at here

I esitimate that about 150 to 200 people were there the mining gazzete says maybe 250 people

was a suprising crowd to me anyway was quiet and reserved the speakers well received till Mike Lahti (I think that is in fact the write spelling guys) the state rep showed he was not expected. I respected the fact he had the guts to show and say he had voted to raise my taxes, with terms limits he and the current crop of bozos had what was left for them by a budget defined by the boom days of the auto industry. The crowd got a bit ugly in tone but I don't think anything happened at that point. we left being a bit tired

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.