Tuesday, March 17, 2009

some truly kosher spam

I got this spam in my inbox tonight (13th march) thought I would share it with you all on the yardsiet that aplies which this year works out to st patty's day on the common calender

I don't know where the rabbi got my email don't know him or the rrabbis who site he is promoting I don't get any money for this

OTOH I do support the teaching of the old line Hasid and I onsider myself something of a modern Hassidic


Hi:

In today's economy while most people wonder what tomorrow will
bring, A yid dignifies himself for wondering for a fellow Yid how to
help him as well.

I am personally involved in these worthy causes of poor fellow
Yiden, and I ask you to do me a Mitzvah and help spread the word of
this new site that will raise money for these families.

Since the launch of this site will take place on Tuesday (21 Adar)
the Yahrzeit of Rabbi Reb Elimelech of lizensk, and I will be in
Lizensk with no internet access unable to promote the site, I ask you
to help me by forwarding this link to 10 friends - just 10 friends,
not more.

And may the Zchus of this holy Tzadik Bring you lots of Parnasah and
Hatzlacha in all that you need.

Moshe Terkeltaub

www.RabbiElimelech.com


If you wish no to receive messages from me any further send a blank
email to unsubscribelizensk@gmail.com



or follow this link,
http://www.coinoflizensk.com/lists/lt.php?id=NkRXDgkACEoJCkQBBAVXUw%3D%3D

DO A MITZVAH! Forward this Message to a friend
http://www.coinoflizensk.com/lists/lt.php?id=NkRXDgkAC0oJCkQBBAVXUw%3D%3D

No comments: