Thursday, February 12, 2009

well I always wanted one so I got one well 2 rather

a domain name of my own. in fact I have 2 of them the other is this site I happened upon a google ad for the hosting company that was cheap enough to afford me this vanity.

i can remmber the days a single domain was something like a 100 bucks a year each name and then hosting cost still more

the support seem decent for these days was a little confused as I was ordering and I was moving in but they provide via a net chat app live support that resolved my issues very fast. I admit my issues were something the gals (the gave fem names as the responded to me) at sales and then at tech support had answered many times for people new to running domains, like myself I now no longer need to be concered that I will and kb9rqz.com that attacks me as Karol has to suffer with VE7KFM.com

No comments: