Wednesday, December 10, 2008

lastest liees promoted byt Dan the kook

danblog

just a few quotes from Steve the insane via dan the kook

Recently, Morgan reported 7 different men to Child Protective Services in 7 different states. All this, because he has allied himself with yet another lunatic in Canada, known as Karol Madera, VE7KFM, who is as bad, or worse, than Mark Morgan.

gee I have not talked to any CPS person in about a year more in some a few days less in some cases
I made the reports I made and btw the number is higher than & steve because I belived those person including BTW Karol Medera and Todd doughety might have been the annmouse sender oF the pandering note offerring to sell me the sexual services of a 9yo boy. It is awfull that robeson is such a bad ham that he does not want cheild sex pandering reported for investagtion

does anyone realy believe theat Karol Mederia wanted me to report himself for chidl sex pandering?

of course the Nurse (LPN) is claiming again the abilty to dinois people he has never met

Oh, and he was kicked out of the service due to his "nerves" according to Mr. Morgan. However, the HCSD and MSP both have him on record as being transported to Marquette General Hospital in 2004, due to "involuntary commitment for psychiatric evaluation."

missed this in my first reading I was not kicked for nerves according to mE or the USA my dd214 listed the cause of my discharge as failure to follow army weight standards (or words to that effect and I have never said other aditionaly it is quite impossible for HCSD or MSP to record an event that never occoured never been to MQT General period




This behavior is nothing more than an attempt by Morgan to "silence" those who would expose his foolishness and who refuse to tolerate his dishonesty in public forums.

a classic case of the pot claiming the kettle did it Steve Dan et al have been enging in the smear campiagns against any they dislike to silebnce all disent from there views


Be aware. Be informed. Mark C. Morgan is NOT a person of reputable character, nor does he have an honest nature. In fact, not only was he transported to Marquette General Hospital for psychiatric evaluation and treatment in 2004, but he has a long history of similar treatment and harassment of others by various devious and underhanded means.

Steve is not a person of onesty I have never been to MQT general even as visitor

Mark Morgan has been investigated for the abuse of his elderly father, and for making false sos calls, as recently as December, 2008. There have even been rumors that Mark Morgan stole money from his elderly father, in order to move to Michigan, to avoid prosecution there, for crimes that have not been published, yet.


a are one here steve is being honest sorta

indeed I was investagated for abusing my father I was reported for this alleged abuse in 2005 by Robeson himself

Robeson and dan have themselves and continue to spread rumours of various alleged crimes I am suposed to have commited

In summary, beware of Mark C. Morgan of 17366 North River Road, Tapiola, Michigan. Do not hesitate to contact Houghton County Sheriff's Department if he begins stalking you, or your family. Unfortunately, I have first hand experience with his stalking and harassment.

let me amplify his final words if you have any evidence I have comited ANY please call the HCSD or other proper LE

BTW what steve is calling "stalking is self defense ainst his threat to murder me and his online efforts to call is child rapist, elder raper attacks on my wife my father my father in law the US army and NG and so an on

No comments: