Tuesday, December 23, 2008

a fllow on tot hat last

I realy don't understand why dan is upset when his chicken come home to roost ( and raost) he and his cadre of freinds have been harrassing ham for years

finaly several of them have said enough is a enough and beung to fight back

Dan has Rileygrams I don't

dan has proclkaimed he has PTSD a mentakl ilness I do not

dan makes threats of violence regularly and i don't I merely want what I have always wanted to conduct my affairs in peace

yes I have assited cooperated with Karol Maderia VE7KFM . wehy? belong why not he is the efoe of my foes and therefore if not my friend at least my ally any aid I render him helps me

Dan and his friends have beahved like the Japenese warlords leading into ww2 they strike out on various fronts and when their effort stall they rasie the stakes

Dan contiues to this to aid assit others in spreading his sick fanties I am a pedophile

he see nothing wrong with tell those outright lies indeed call himself noble for attacking his fellow yets that way

dan get treatement today please

No comments: