Sunday, July 23, 2006

Deadly Force Michigan and me

Amusing the way those that claim I am a nonenity are always trying to advance the notion I am not allowed to defend myself with deadly forceone can read it in the link but the readers degist abridged version amounts that wether or not the Castle doctrines apllies in a given (recent impending changes expand the castle doctrne in Michigan BTW http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15323) acitizen who is not the agressor is only required to retreat from a dangerous sitution in event he SAFELY do so. I point out in RRAP RRCB that I am able to walk easily and thus I would argue if one of these nuts jobs forced me to by getting himself shoot on my land that my ability to safely retreat is seriously limited if it exists at all, and second the threshold to cause me bodilyharm is lower than most becuase of the same health problemsin short since I have been forced to think i conclude that If come accroos a vandal on my land barring his imediate flight I will quickly exaust any option I have not to use force esp deadly force should it be at my disposal (after all I can't put ma shotgun if since he can better move to take and use it against and I can't enage in hand to hand combat to restrain the Vandal without serious risks to both of us)http://courtofappeals.mijud.net/documents/OPINIONS/FINAL/SCT/20020731_S118181(77)_Riddle4apr02.op.pdf

No comments: